NY13 Blog; Retaking NY-13 from Rep. Vito Fossella

Following the corruption, ineffectiveness and hypocrisy of Rep. Vito Fossella.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

LTE: A Republican voting for Democrats

In a recent 'Letter to the Editor' (LTE) in the SI Advance, a writer makes several curious comments and several that I would consider questionable, however in the end I think the message is clear that a life long Republican is looking elsewhere for a candidate he can support;


I have voted Republican all my life, but I'm sure it's coming to the end. I'm 76 years old and I'm convinced I have to change my vote to Democrat or independent -- someone who will look our way.


You can read the rest of the piece here, though be forewarned who will come away with mixed emotions.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home