NY13 Blog; Retaking NY-13 from Rep. Vito Fossella

Following the corruption, ineffectiveness and hypocrisy of Rep. Vito Fossella.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Harrison it will be

So the problem with doing this part time is that getting a jump on a story isn't really easy. I put my money on Gentile last night, not realizing McMahon had declined the chance and that Gentile would be declining it today.


Gentile's announcement that he would not challenge Fossella (Staten Island/Brooklyn) was not unexpected.

It came a day before a congressional screening panel is expected to recommend that the Democratic Party back Brooklyn attorney Stephen Harrison in the race.


So Harrison it will be tonight. At least my unfounded speculation can now end and we can start comparing candidates. To my multitude of readers I am looking for some good background info on Harrison, my email address is; ny13blog@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home