NY13 Blog; Retaking NY-13 from Rep. Vito Fossella

Following the corruption, ineffectiveness and hypocrisy of Rep. Vito Fossella.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hello? Steve, you there?

So for my two readers who are upset that news has slowed down since we finally got a candidate, my apologies. Unfortunately as hard as I try to find something there just is no news. So far I can not find any semblence of a website for Stephen Harrison, although I did find that harrisonforcongress.com has been purchased by Todd Harrison in Oregon. At least the 13 hour potential front runner John Minardo at least garners a google result with some contact information for him. So basically there is no news. Look for some analysis of what could have been in the mean time, once I get some free time. In the mean time, Steve feel free to drop me an email if you have any news to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home