NY13 Blog; Retaking NY-13 from Rep. Vito Fossella

Following the corruption, ineffectiveness and hypocrisy of Rep. Vito Fossella.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Disclaimer, my new job with the Democratic Party

As of October 1, I am now working for the Democratic Party. I think it is important for those of you who do read this for information on the thirteenth and Rep. Fossella to know so that you can take that into consideration when reading any of our articles.

My job will not have any direct impact on this Congressional race, nor will the party on the national level be getting involved in the Democratic primary on a candidate's behalf. I plan on continuing to cover this race and district in my free time and I have never nor do I plan on blogging this race for any financial gain on my part. Should that change I intend to be open about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home