NY13 Blog; Retaking NY-13 from Rep. Vito Fossella

Following the corruption, ineffectiveness and hypocrisy of Rep. Vito Fossella.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Straniere is "in Staten Island several times a week"

Bob from Manhattan in a previous interview with Tom is trying to make a case for his Staten Island roots and inadvertently claims;

"I am in staten island several times a week. Always have been, and I consider Staten Island my home."


Watch it, starting at 4:19 (the very end)



Bob, who we already know has been living in Manhattan admits to Tom that he in doesn't live in Staten Island an "visits" from time to time. Sure at one point in his life he lived there but he is now a Manhattan resident and has been for many years. If like Mike McMahon you live in Staten Island you don't have to use the phrase "I consider Staten Island my home." It either is your home or it is not. In Bob Straniere's case it is not.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home