NY13 Blog; Retaking NY-13 from Rep. Vito Fossella

Following the corruption, ineffectiveness and hypocrisy of Rep. Vito Fossella.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Diane Savino officially out


"For the past week I have been considering whether or not to seek the 13th Congressional Seat that has been vacated by the current Congressman. I have received dozens of calls of support, asking me to run and I am very appreciative.

"In spite of that, I have decided to seek re-election for the 23rd Senate District and continue the work that I was elected to do for the people of Staten Island and Brooklyn, as well as helping to take the Senate back into the hands of the Democratic Party, so we can usher in a new era of economic opportunity and fairness for one New York, Upstate and Downstate."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home