NY13 Blog; Retaking NY-13 from Rep. Vito Fossella

Following the corruption, ineffectiveness and hypocrisy of Rep. Vito Fossella.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

List of elected Democrats in NY-13

With today's news that Assembly member Peter Abbate may be interested in jumping into this race I figured I should break out my list of all elected dems in the district. If I have covered them in potential candidate posts I have provided a link. Unforunately I do not know of any great resource that visually shows various districts across City Council, Assembly and State Senate in relation to each other. If you know of one please share, I would be grateful. This is recycled from one of my first NY13blog posts ever so it may be outdated;

• City Council Member Vinny Gentile, 43rd District Brooklyn
• City Council Member Domenic Recchia, 47th District Brooklyn
• City Council Member Mike McMahon, 49th District Staten Island

• Assembly person Alec Brook-Krasny, 46th AD Brooklyn
• Assembly person William Colton, 47th AD Brooklyn
• Assembly person Peter Abbate, 49th AD Brooklyn
• Assembly person Janele Hyer-Spencer, 60th AD Brooklyn and Staten Island
• Assembly person Matthew Titone, 61st AD Staten Island
• Assembly person Mike Cusick, 63rd AD Staten Island

• State Senator Diane Savino, 23rd Senate District Staten Island/Brooklyn

update
Left off Janele. Not sure how I overlooked her, sorry about that.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks,
Very useful. Do you know where I might find a precis of SI politics?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home